Monday, May 08, 2006

Fur Friend Find

One of my friends told me about Dogster. This could be old news to many of my blog readers, but it's this goofy on-line place where your dog can have his own web-page and make doggy freinds--kinda like MySpace for dogs I guess. There is also a Catster, but I don't have a cat so I didn't check that out. (Gretchen is actually my cat replacement. My cat Cricket got hit by a car several years ago) Beamer has his own page and 10 pup pals. He also has about 30 bones too--How Fun!

Here is the lastest picture of Gretchen. She is becoming a member of the family. Click on Beamer's Dogster page for a picture of Beamer and Gretchen co-existing quite nicely together. She adores him, but I am not sure he feels the same way about her.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is the cutest site! He'll get used to her.

Carrie K said...

I hope you've explained safe cyber blogging to Beamer. There are a lot of crazies out there (as evidenced by the bunny foot fetish.....)

Carrie K said...

Oh, and cool about meeting one of the Romana's!