Sunday, May 07, 2006

Stash Sunday

Here's the progress I've made on the Labyrinth Rug. I am hoping I can get this done during this run of the Stashalong. I am having fun knitting it and feel so productive as I put my yarn stash to good use.

I ordered two skeins of dyable sock yarn from Knit Picks and I am reporting my purchase here. One skein was for a swap so it doesn't count, and the other is needed to finish a WIP that is part of my de-stashing efforts. So I believe all is well and I have not fallen-off-the-wagon!

I have also completed my Moll Flanders project for KTC. It is the Spiral Bag from One Skein. I am happy with how it turned out.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for stash reducing! That is one cool rug. I love that little bag too!

I can't wait to see how your skein for Dye-o-Rama turns out. I bet it will be fabulistic!

ttbookjunkie said...

Your little Moll bag is so cute, I love the color. I do not think you did too bad buying the yarn, they had a present purpose.

Cannot wait to see your Labyrinth rug!

Amanda

Kristi aka Fiber Fool said...

IMHO, you haven't fallen off the stash use wagon with that purchase, but then again I'm a part of that group...

I can't wait to see the completed rug! And the bag is really cute!

Jennifer said...

I like that little spiral bag. I'm going to have to look at that pattern again!