Here is, yet, another questionaire. This one is for the One Skein Swap.
1. Which yarn is most like your personality (you can be specific or general with your answer- brand, type, color, fiber, whatever)? Classic Elite Lush in Pink Icin
2. What is your favorite color yarn to knit/crochet with? Blues, Pinks, and Browns
3. Have you ever used variegated, or magic, yarns? I've used some, but usually opt for solid yarn
4. Do you tend to favor certain fibers when choosing yarns? alpaca, wool, angora
5. Do you prefer to work with center-pull or traditionally wound balls of yarn? doesn't matter
6. Have you ever worked with organic yarns or are you interested in trying them? I'd like to try some of the bamboo and soy based yarns
7. How many and what projects have you made in the last year? About 10--2 sweaters and some smaller projects
8. Will you be knitting any gifts this year? probably
9. What is your favorite one skein project? the labyrinth rug, I would also like to make the tank
10. How much yarn do you have in your stash and how do you store it? I have a few drawers full. I store it in some wire drawers in a closet
11. Do you have a yarn in your stash that you love so much you can never use it or part with it? A skein of Classic Elite Lush in Grasshopper and an orange Skein of Classic Elite Waterspun
12. Do you knit less or differently in the summer? I try to knit winter projects in the summer, because it takes me a long time to finish.
13. Do you belong to any knitting groups (online or offline)? I am in Knit the Classics and a machine knitting Yahoo group
I am joining Amanda in the Summer Reading Challenge. I am going to plan my challenge carefully, so I will post it in a few days. I have a reading list that I would like to get through. I am looking forward to some reading time and this sounds like fun!
Gretchen is fine, but she just bit one of my Denise Interchangeable Needle cords. BAD BUNNY! She didn't bite all the way through it, but there is now a sizeable crack in it. I guess it will still work (unless it decides to break all the way through during a long car trip or something). When something is wrong with my stuff, it just messes with me. (I probably am a little OCD). I can order replacement cords right?
She's still adorable though!