Monday, July 03, 2006

A Big Day for Gretchen

  1. Gretchen's spay surgery is today. I just dropped her off at the bunny vet. She is being operated on by a vet who is very experienced with rabbits, but I am still a little nervous. It didn't help when the lady at the counter called her a kitty when she took Gretchen into the back. I wanted to say, "You do know she is a rabbit don't you?" I think that would be vet technician 101 stuff. This picture is a little old. She is sitting in her food dish. I think she is too big to do that now. I have missed Amazing Lace Challenge #3: Poetry. I couldn't think of anything and then it sorta passed me by. I guess that is pretty pathetic, considering I am an English teacher. I actually think that is part of the problem. I do not want to write no stupid poetry unless I can do it like Shakespeare. Mmmm? I think I have an idea. Maybe I'll go ahead and do it and just post late. I am starting to become overwhelmed by projects. Here is a list of what I have going on. I think I need to prioritize and start knocking some of these out. Bobble Blue The Isis Wrap The Mini Sweater Wuthering Heights Cami Best Friend Sweater Recycled Bag EDIT: Gretchen breezed through her spay. It went very well, and although she was uncomfortable and drugged for the first 12 hours, she is eating like a pig tonight and tried to escape from her cage. 7/4/06 9:30 pm
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've been reading about a lot of people trying to prioritize projects (to include me).

I'm thinking of you and Gretchen today! I'm sure it'll go fine.

Carrie K said...

Kitties, bunnies, all so very close. Or not really. I'm sure she'll be fine, if not all that happy with you.

I need to priorize projects myself. At the very least, finish what I've started.

teabird said...

So glad Gretchen came through it like the trouper she is -- how about you?

Oh, yes, prioritizing projects...