Sunday, February 12, 2006

Spring Project--Bobble Blue

I have been spying on the upcoming issue of Interweave Knits, trying to anticipate my next project. I am about to block Bristow and want to start a spring project soon after. I always wait too long into the season. I have found this project: Bobble Blue--except I might knit Bobble Green.

What is so nifty about the spring 2006 preview is that the editors have included the yarn and number of skeins, so I can go ahead and order! The cardigan calls for a worsted weight alpaca blend. I think I am going to use Knit Picks Andean Silk. I am using it now to knit Bristow and have enjoyed it. I am not sure what color to knit it in.

Above are a few possibilites.


4 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute pattern! I like the green and dark blue best.

Paula said...

Bobbles are so much fun. I like that pattern and the green yarn too!

amandazen said...

I think that Bobble would be nice in green too...

Amanda :)

Carrie K said...

And I like the powder blue. It goes well with jeans.

I love those mountain shots! gorgeous.