Here is my Knit Flat Hat and Mitts from The Knit Stitch in progress. This is the hat about half done in Lion Wool Prints, Wildflower. Previously I made a wish list for Book 1 of the series. Here is the list for Book 2: The Purl Stitch.
- Tricia's Shawl (I might use some Svale that I have in Tea Rose)
- Simple Cardigan in Shine
- Simple and Sleeveless in Zen
- Two Tone Top in Elegance
- Basic Vest in Merino Style
- Cross-Over Top in cotton twist
- Kangaroo Duo in Wool of the Andes
- Raglan Body-Hugger in frogged Cherry Hill
- With a Twist Turtle Panache
- Classic Ribbed Pullover in Sierra
- Classic College Cardigan in Wool Ease chunky
- Elaine's Scarf in Thick and Quick Chenille and Shannon
- Simple Socks on Two Circular needles
- Elegant Gaunlets in Koigu Painter's Pallete
- Canadian Winter Hat and Mitts in Koigu Kersti and Cascade 220 held together.
- Collared Wrap in Lush
- Another Coco jacket in cotton twist
- Luscious Pullover in Patons Katrina.
WOW! I guess there are a lot of good patterns in this book! It seems I want to knit everyone!